- Shopped for an hour.
- Negotiated with a terrorist (my 3 yr old) who wanted to purchase everything she saw.
- Stood in line for sliced bread, coffee grinding, pizza cooking, deli slicing, and fresh salmon.
- Waited forever and then some at the meat counter.
- Waited in line at the checkout counter.
- Bagged up all the groceries and…I had forgotten my credit card.
- Begged the girl at the customer service counter to let me rattle off my Mastercard number so she could enter it by hand into the charge machine.
- Waited another 15 minutes for the manger to come out and approve it. He said he was too busy.
- Left my carefully selected bags of groceries at the front door and went home.
Whole Foods…I am not happy. Not happy at all. What happened to your great customer service? My mistake, but yours too.