Wednesday’s List of Things To Know:
- Who What Wear – a website for fashonistas who want to look like the ‘Who Wore What’ section of Star magazine.
- City of Glass, the third and final book in the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare is out. For those of you who didn’t know what to do after they finished Twilight, this series is for you.
- PetPlace.com – for when you’re not sure if a little rice and chicken will do the trick or if you need to take Fido to the vet. Just type in ‘diarrhea’ and see if the symptoms warrant Dr. Feelfurry’s help.
- For those of you who can’t figure out what the difference is between white sugar, brown sugar, honey, and agave nectar, this article is for you. The LA Times breaks is down and explains what sweets are good and what sweets are just leading you down the altar to obesity and diabetes.
- Calorie Count – type in anything you want and figure our just how much you’re putting down your gullet. It’s eye-opening. Do it for one day, just one, and I promise you’ll be surprised enough to make some changes. Take me for instance, it’s going to be a long time before you see me at the sushi bar…unless of course, it’s my only meal that day.
- Green Wedding Shoes – I’ve read a gazillion wedding websites, but this one steals the cake. Focusing on a-typical weddings, usually involving creative types, it’s no wonder I love every one. I only wish I could know about them beforehand so I could’ve crashed.
- Pretty Pen Jen – an artist who makes her living by the pen. I don’t know what I need this for, but it’s so pretty I’m working that part out. Maybe a sign with my name on it? Just in case somebody around me forgets?
- Endless.com – free shipping both ways and some pretty good deals on shoes.
- For whenever I need a baby gift (and there must be something in the water out here because I’ve been getting a lot lately), I go to Wonderland. It’s wonderful, especially in the book department.
- And last, but definitely not least, Yelp. Best site hands-down, for finding what you need. I use it daily and wouldn’t leave home without it.
That’s it for today. Go out and get ’em!