Okay so I got sucked into another season of the Bachelorette…I know, I know. But it’s like a romance novel and a car wreck all in one. I can’t keep myself away. Last night Gillian finally picked her prince charming. She had three men to choice from. Can you imagine? Three men who want to propose to you all on the same day? Sounds better than ice cream. I’ve got to figure out how to get on this show.
First up was Kiptyn:
- 12-pack abs
- bulging biceps
- super athletic
- good at everything Gillian makes me him do
- surfer dude/humanitarian/businessman from Diego
- never had his shirt on all season
I was sure Gillian was going to pick him. And then out of nowhere Reid showed up. Reid had been one of my favorites, until he clammed up on expressing his emotions and got sent home. So when he came back, as much as I had been rooting for him before, it was too late. His ‘I Love You’ had passed the expiration window. Poor Reid, he was by far the funniest and lord knows I love a funny man.
If it had been me, I would’ve gone for Reid. I just couldn’t help myself. Every time he came on screen I got a smile on my face. He was so silly and ernest and when he put on his glasses and became ‘smart Reid’ I was done for. Plus he’s from Philadelpheia! Hello?
My favorite Reid moments are as follows:
Moment 1. Gillian: “What do you want to do today?”
Moment 2. Gillian: “How much do you like me?”
Reid, spreading his arms wide: “This big!”
And then there was Ed:
- tall, dark, and handsome
- sweet, goofy
- technology consultant from Chicago
- left the show mid-season (some say to ditch his ex, but the party line is that he did it for wok) and then came back because he missed Gillian so much
- totally in love with Gil and very verbal about it
- looks great in green short-shorts
- won the girl!
I am never watching this show again. It’s way too addictive.