I know, I know. I promised I’d never mention the ‘W’ word again, but as my life is inundated with ‘W’ chores, I feel that I must. Otherwise, I’d truly have nothing to write about. So in the hopes of brevity, I’d like to share a few of my finds:
- Junebug Weddings Cute, cute, and cute! Like Project Wedding, but not as vast.
- Yvette Roman Wedding photography that leaves a lasting impression. No stiff shots here.
- Tom Binns His Couture necklaces (especially ‘Candy’ – I crave Candy) are like a fantasy come true.
- Sugar Paper One stop shopping for top-shelf invitations and note cards.
- Style Me Pretty Weddings for those couples whose idea of a celebration lies slightly outside of the ‘traditional’ box.
- Smock Paper Here’s just one of the reasons why I chose them for my wedding invitations: “Sustainably printed on bamboo paper in upstate New York. We are serious about being a truly green letterpress print shop. We are powered by wind energy. We donate 1% of sales to environmental causes through 1% for the Planet. Our retail packaging is tree-free and petroleum free and certified biodegradable. For our employees, we subsidize 20-week Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) memberships with a local organic farm.”
- Martha Stewart Weddings Sneer all you want, but her crafty ideas for those of us who like to get creative, are quite excellent.